What we do for photographers?
The work we do for our photographers is completely curated to their professional needs. In short:
– We act as a representative to build awareness for the photographers’ work.
– We pursue market opportunities, including estimates on editorial and commercial assignment requests.
– We negotiate budgets with clients on all aspects of a photographic project (from initial concept to final execution).
– We offer full-service photo production. With great locations, perfect casting, exact planning and flexible coordination in accordance with the creative process for the photographer.
What we do for clients?
Our goal is to deliver the highest quality of work to our clients. Our services mainly consist of:
– Helping clients to find the right visual identity for their brand. We consult them in defining the right photographic style and key visuals, resulting in a clear photography brief.
– Researching, selecting and finding all the photography, motion or illustrations needed for the client’s magazine, website or campaign.
– Producing and fully coordinating photo shoots for clients (instructing the photography crew of cast members, stylists, make-up artists, set dressers and photographers).
Joffra Creative Management was founded by Joffra Westerlaken in 2015. The Amsterdam-based company was created for the sole purpose of creating a meaningful bridge between photographers and clients. Joffra started her career at the top Dutch photo agency, Hollandse Hoogte. Her specialty within Hollandse Hoogte was to bring large corporate clients in contact with the right portfolio or photographer for their needs. After Hollandse Hoogte, she started Joffra Creative Management where she could best translate both the artistic and practical issues of photography to match the desired look and outcome for clients.
Roderick Weener has come aboard in 2017. With a background in psychology & media, he is most comfortable at the intersection of human interaction, media and creativity. Roderick is highly committed to building strong partnerships with clients and enjoys finding the desired outcome for them. Previously, Roderick worked four years at an online advertising company, where he was responsible for taking their marketing department to a next level. He lives in Amsterdam, and loves driving out to the beach and going for a surf.