Dove – Maaike van Haaster
Photographer Maaike van Haaster was commissioned by advertising agency Finally to do an awesome shoot for Dove, a Unilever brand, with two incredible female football players also known as the Oranjeleeuwinnen (Orange Lionesses) Kika van Es and Shanice van de Sanden.
The KNVB campus served as a great shoot location and this campaign will only add to their mission to bring more talent to the international fields. “Worldwide, 29 million girls and women play football, making it the biggest sport for women internationally. In the Netherlands, too, women’s football is gaining huge momentum.”
Shoots like these require a good team and these are the people that made it happen.
- Client: Dove
- Concept by Finally an agency: Lisette Samplonius & Jim Abbring
- Photography: Maaike van Haaster
- Production: Joffra Westerlaken
- Photography assistent: Tom Bennink
- Post-Production: Nicolo Muraca
- Hair & Make-up: Ellen Sijm & Fatima Ribeiro